so incredibly pissed off right now that i’m practically shaking. ugh. seriously?!
"Many called her beautiful. She was
notbeautiful. She was red, and terrible, and red.”
make me choose - anonymous asked:
margaery tyrellor cersei lannister?
Favorite Films: Gone with the Wind (1939)
Elizabeth I, The Phoenix Portrait (detail), Nicholas Hilliard, 1575
I thought we were going to be happy.
Elizabeth of York was recognize to be very affectionate to her destitute sisters and gave them a large income during the rest of theirs lives. Her behavior of ‘perfect and lovely’ queen was a big influence in her son Henry VIII.
(Rebecca as EoY)
Here are the rules: 1: Always post the rules. 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones. 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
Tagged by: desdemonalovesmoon
1) What’s your favorite literary genre? Definitely historical fiction, but I do have a soft spot for serious non-fiction too.
2) Grammar Nazi? Definitely. It’s part of my job.
3) Fav part of your body. My eyes.
4) Star Trek or Star Wars? Neither.
5) Last book you’ve read [or bought]. The Essential Italy: Rome, Florence, Venice, and the Top Spots in Between. It’s not the sort of thing I normally read, but I’m working on my itinerary for my trip.
6) One historical period you don’t like. I’m really not a fan of 18th century American history. Is that too specific?
7) Cinema or theater? That is a tough one. I can’t decide! The experiences are so different that it’s like comparing apples to oranges.
8) Your fav Game of Thrones' character. Another tough one. It’s a tie between Margaery Tyrell, Cersei Lannister, Tyrion Lannister, and Oberyn Martell.
9) What do you think of Philippa Gregory? She’s considered the reigning queen of historical fiction (I must confess that I own quite a few of her books), but I’ve never been that impressed by her writing or the liberties she takes with historical facts.
10) Firenze or Roma or Naples or Milan or Ferrara? Roma! I’ll be there in 24 days!
11) Sea or mountain? Sea. I love water.
1) What languages do you speak?
2) What’s your favorite book of all time?
3) Who’s your celebrity crush?
4) Reading or writing?
5) What are you studying/did you study in school?.
6) What’s the one place/country you have to visit before you die? How very morbid of me!
8) Would you rather cook or order food?
9) What’s one thing you would love to learn how to do?
10) Favorite fandom?
11) One fun/weird fact about yourself?